Tax Planning Services
Effectively reducing taxes requires extensive tax planning that considers all possible deductions and tax code changes. At Focus CPA Group, we work closely with small business owners and individuals to generate strategies that take advantage of today’s incentives and prepare for tomorrow’s tax challenges. Some accountants only connect with clients at tax time but we’ll stay in touch with you throughout the year to proactively manage your tax burden and get ideal results at tax time. When you become our client, we’ll faithfully pledge to make sure you never pay more than the law requires.
As your tax advisor, we strive to make ourselves available to answer questions and help you make important financial decisions that could impact your taxes. We understand how to effectively manage both state and federal tax obligations and will continually adjust your plan in line with new legislation. With our recommendations, you’ll reduce your tax burden and will retain more of your income.
Tax Planning for Businesses and Individuals
Our experienced Brea, CA CPA firm can save you real money on your taxes through sophisticated tax planning. To learn more about personal or business tax planning, call 562-281-1040 now or request your free consultation online.
- Strategic tax planning for small businesses
- Tax planning techniques for individuals
- Multi-state tax planning
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Trust and estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Tax planning for nonprofit organizations
- Year-end tax planning
- Multi-year tax projections
- Minimizing the impact of the alternative minimum tax
- Tax strategies related to your investment planning and capital gains
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Retirement planning and distributions from qualified plans and IRAs
- State and local tax issues
- Expatriate tax issues